Complaint Review: NUBODI

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Violated Client — Waterloo Internet
NUBODI
George st Sydney Sydney, Australia

NUBODI Sean Carolan Ripped Off , Threatened , Sexually Assaulted Sydney Australia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sean Carolan Nubodi

I also went into see Mr Carolan or should I say the tiger as he liked to be called. He promised me fat loss muscle gain money back guarantee with the new age machines and vast knowledge I forked over the 7k payment for weeks nothing happened as I heard Sean dribble on about his past achievements I used to go onto the freeze machine and he would always touch me inappropriately on the inner thigh I always felt uncomfortable but to scared to say anything . He also kept trying to sell me fake peptides that looked like he made them in his back shed I eventually stopped going as I knew nothing was going to happen I asked for my money back several times but he just threatened me all time I was very scared because he always used to shadow ox in front of my I didn't want any violence it occur I I gave up. Stay clear of this conman and his fake promises useless knowledges and bad threatening ways

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI/Sydney-2000/NUBODI-Sean-Carolan-Ripped-Off-Threatened-Sexually-Assaulted-Sydney-Australia-1047191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sean Carolan Nubodi

AUTHOR: Ethan W - ()

Im sorry to hear about your experience, I have worked with Sean in the past, he is a drug dealer, he also is a big pervert. The peptides you mention is most likely Growth Hormone.. his freeze machines are useless, he admits it, he only has them to feel up on ladies thighs and masturbate in his office.

He tried to do this on me and i threatened him immediately, i would report him to the Rocks Police. There was one incident where a lady was laying down have the freeze treatment done and he leaned over her and rubbed his genitals on her, she was in shock. bloody pervert. His married and has 6 kids.  Total loser.