justified

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:Beaver Island Michigan
NUBODI/Colon Cure,
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NUBODI/Colon Cure, Dietary Supplement, Cleanse & Detoxify Your System Unethical (ILLEGAL) marketing technique on the internet Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: NUBODI/Colon Cure, Las Vegas, NV. Illegal marketing technique, a.k.a. SCAM

I responded to an e-mail ad, for a free 30-day trial of COLON CURE Dietary Supplements, "Safely Detoxify Your System". You pay only for S&H $3.95, by credit card. Cancel within 30 days, or your credit card will be charged $87.31 for additional product.

My account was charged $3.95 on December 10, 2007. My account was then charged $87.31 on December 26, 2007. This is just 16 days after the first charge, not 30 days as advertised.

I had also tried to call this company to cancel my "subscription" well in advance, knowing I was never going to buy this expensive product, but their non-toll free phone lines were either busy, or they kept me on hold for 5-10 minutes, ("helping other customers, thank you for waiting"), while my phone charges were ticking away, so I hung up.

I went online, googled "colon cure", and found that other people had posted similar complaints about this company and this product. Please do what you can to stop them from continuing to scam the public. Thank you.

Tova
Beaver Island, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODIColon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada/NUBODIColon-Cure-Dietary-Supplement-Cleanse-Detoxify-Your-System-Unethical-ILLEGAL-295195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI/Colon Cure,

NUBODI/Colon Cure, Las Vegas, NV. Illegal marketing technique, a.k.a. SCAM

AUTHOR: Tova - (U.S.A.)

After notifying my bank, canceling my account, and taking the bank's advice to return the product, (unopened of course, just write REFUSE on package), I am appalled to discover, on RipoffReport.com, how many other folks have been a victim of this scam, and I wonder why this sort of thing can't be stopped immediately. If I just lived close enough , I'd walk right up to that address listed in their TERMS, (Colon Cure, #231, 5348 Vegas Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89108), (if there really IS such an office), and "sic" the police on them. If you go to Whitepages.com, reverse lookup, and plug in that address, you get 5 businesses, none of them NUBODI/Colon Cure. You will also find that if you're a Nevada resident you can NOT order from them, that state's name is not on the drop-down menu of states' names on their order form. Go figure.....