Complaint Review: NUGENICS

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Teresa — AUSTIN Texas United States of America
10326 S. Western Chicago, Illinois 60643 United St Chicago, Illinois United States of America

NUGENICS NUGENICS HEALTH OR NUGENICS INTERNATIONAL My order was partially filled, with one item that was less expensive so I lost money in the process. Chicago, Illinois

I ordered a 3 month supply of Marine D3 which cost 99 dollars and they sent me 2 bottles of Marine D and one bottle of a probiotic that is 10 dollars less expensive.  When I called the customer service rep told me to send back the probiotic but I am sure if I do that I will never get the other bottle back and I will lose all the money so I decided to do nothing (I would have to spend also money in shipping the bottle). Most people must do the same thing and there is where they get extra money withou doing nothing.  I think this company cannot be trusted at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUGENICS/Chicago-Illinois-60643/NUGENICS-NUGENICS-HEALTH-OR-NUGENICS-INTERNATIONAL-My-order-was-partially-filled-with-one-916524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUGENICS