Complaint Review: NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By:SCOTTSDALE Arizona United States of America
NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE LLC
12151 N. 86TH PL SCOTTSDALE, Arizona United States of America

NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE LLC PATRICIA ERICKSON OVER CHARGING - HIGH FEES - NOT A REGISTERED NURSE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PATRICIA ERICKSON dba: Nurse of Scottsdale.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE HAS A GOOD REPUTATION

*Consumer Comment: There is NO problem here

Nurse of Scottsdale/Patricia Erickson charges very high fees for their/her services. Licensed Practical Nurses earn salaries of between $18-$25 per hour in doctor's and hospital facilities. She does have a few RN's working part-time, but she does not pay them but between $25-$32 per hour. I asked her how much she charges if she comes out and works and her fee was between $49- $58. If I was going to hire a nurse, I would hire a Registered Nurse for that amount. I had a friend call to see if this company was hiring nurses, both LPN and RN's and Patricia Erickson said she was taking applications, and the pay for LPN's was between $18-25 per hour and RN's was between $25-31 per hour.

I had called her several times about the fees for service and she said that she charges these fees because she earns it. She was rude and very nasty on the phone. She also said she charges a fee to come to do an evaluation. I was afraid to ask how much that would be. If someone is hiring a nurse for their loved ones, they should hire a Registered Nurse, not an LPN. Look up the job description for LPN and RN. I would check around to see what the fees are with other companies also.

If you call this company write down exactly what she says about her fees. It may change by the time you sit down with her to discuss them. She was very strange over the phone. Very obnoxious and annoying, but that is my opinion. This statement is what I learned when I called this company. Always read a contract from private owned companies or LLC's/Corporations to see if there are any hidden fees. Call to make sure there are no complaints or written statements on a company. I did my research and found that there are a lot of nurses that over charge for their services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NURSE-OF-SCOTTSDALE-LLC/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85260/NURSE-OF-SCOTTSDALE-LLC-PATRICIA-ERICKSON-OVER-CHARGING-HIGH-FEES-NOT-A-REGISTERED-NUR-864660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PATRICIA ERICKSON dba: Nurse of Scottsdale.com

AUTHOR: NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE, LLC - ()

Our good reputation is the biggest factor to our success in the home health business. We go above and beyond in satisfying our clients and patients. We think outside of the box of ways to provide excellent services at all times at a rate comfortable for all parties. We do a lot of searching and spend a lot of time trying by researching, planning and putting into action things we can do that will make us differant from our competitors. We constantely brainstorm about what else we can do a little extra for our clients and patients in giving them our best care.

Our business would probably be a million dollar success each year in revenue if we had the staff for all the work that's out there in home health care.

As far as our rates, we are competitive. We are fare and honest in dealing with families, patients and professionals. All of us have different personalities and may at times not have a meeting of the minds and have personality conflicts. Not all people understand others as it sounds. As for myself, I am a professional, I charge  a fare fee for the servies I provide, and up to now, I have had no complaints from anyone. Finding a nurse that is deverse in medical needs is good to have caring for your loved ones. The saying that you get what you pay for is true, in my case, I provide excellent care, and have always had fare fees for my services. At times, I have been know to discount my fees when the need was there in order to provide services to someone in need. My fees are negotiable, and anyone that knows me can tell you that. Nothing is ever set in stone. My patients and their needs come first, they alway have.

For some to slander my name or company is unfair, since this  person does not even know me, or my company. Just by one time making a call and an assumption of my servies, fees and company is not the fair thing to do.

Anyone can make that call, so call us, and you will know that by speaking with us, we are professional, polite and know our business.

Patricia Erickson

Owner-operator

Nurse of Scottsdale, LLC

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE HAS A GOOD REPUTATION

AUTHOR: NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE, LLC - ()

Our good reputation is the biggest factor to our success in the home health business. We go above and beyond in satifying our clients and patients. We think outside of the box of ways to provide excellent services at all times at a rate comfortable for all parties. We do alot of searching and spend a lot of time trying by researching, planning nd putting into action things we can do that will make us different from our competitors. We constantley brainstorm about what else we can do a little extra for our clients and patients in giving them our best care.

Our business would prbably be a million dollar success each year in revenue if we had the staff for all the work that's out there in home health care.

As far as our rates, we are competitive. We are fare and honest in dealing with families, patients and professionals. All of us have different personalities and may at times not have a meetings of the minds and have a personality conflict. Not all people understand others as it sounds. As for myself, I am a professional, I charge a fare fee for the services I provide, and up to now, I have no complaints from any of my clients. Finding a nurse that is deverse in medical needs is good to have caring for your loved ones. The saying that you get what you pay for is true, in my case, I provide excellent care, and have always had fare fees for my services.

For someone to slander my name or company is unfair, since this  person does not know me, or my company, just by one time making a call and an assumption of my services, fees and company.

There is NO problem here

AUTHOR: Lance - ()

She can charge whatever she wants to. There is no price fixing associated with being a nurse. You can also choose not to hire her. The is AMERICA, not communist CHINA.

What's the matter with you anyway? Do YOU run a business? Have you any idea what it costs to run a business? And how about carrying insurance to deal with "clients" like YOU?

I wouldn't even work for you as you're nothing but a cheapskate trouble maker. Ya' think a nurse is your hand maiden, don't you?