Complaint Review: NUSHIELD MOBILE RECONDITIONING & DETAILING or MOBILE or SWITCHED VERBAGE AL/ALAN JEFFORDS & CAROL BREWER

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Nice TRY iM bRiLLiANT & YOU WILL GET PROSECUTED!! — GUADALUPE California USA
THOUSAND OAKS,AZ 1ST THEN ALL CALI & Internet, California United States of America

NUSHIELD MOBILE RECONDITIONING & DETAILING or MOBILE or SWITCHED VERBAGE AL/ALAN JEFFORDS & CAROL BREWER AL, or ANY NAME IN DICTIONARY ACTUALLY & CAROL BREWER OR CAROL LA VERGNE BEWARE AL Knows How To Create FAKE DREAMS for HIS SCAMS NATION WIDE TO ANYONE Internet, California

AL JEFFORDS & CAROL BREWER or LA VERGNE WITH NUSHIELD MOIBLE RECONDITIONING&DETAILING or NUSHILED WITH ANY COMBO OF THE PRIOR NAME

THESE ARE THE MOST IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, SHIESTY PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. I am completley disgusted. Fortunatley, I am very smart & something just wasnt right. He told me not to be too anilitical (when i asked a lot of detialed questions). Who wouldnt when they are making the biggest desicion of my 27 years in life. So I TOLD MY CHILD, FAMILY & FRIENDS I WAS MOVING. I gave notice to my landlord, 2 week notices to my companies,  my childs school. RESEARCHED SCHOOLS,STORAGES, MARINAS, BOATS, SOCAIL MEDIA, ADS FOR HIRING "MY CREW" FOR THEM, EVERYTHING A RESPONIBLE ADULT WOULD TO MAKE SURE THIS WOULD BE STABLE ENOUGH FOR MY CHILD . I WAS TOLD THERE GONNA INVEST IN US &  Yesterday I sold of my belongings thinking I was going to work for NUSHIELD Detailing & Restoration & relocate to Santa Barbra, CA and live in Ventura, CA. I was SOLD AN AMERICAN DREAM. Al & Carol will say & do anything anywhere for money. Saddest part is, i was very open on telling them my true life story and how it revolves around MY 11 YEAR OLD CHILD & IM A SINGLE MOM! THEY SAID they would invest IN US, FOR THEY SAW THE POTENTIAL IN ME & MY PARTNER. tHEY WERE "GONNA PAY FOR A BOAT FOR US & WE WOULD PAY. FOR THE 1ST FEW WEEKS, I WAS GOING TO SACRAFICE SLEEPING IN MY VEHICLE all to be ripped off, lyed to and screwed. My boyfriend worked his butt off 15 hour days for 2 weeks. NO PAY, probaly never wil see a dime. He was gonna drive to arizona this week live in a car to work for AL. Meet in Santa Brarbra, then changed it to Ventura, then Thousand Oaks, THEN ARIZONA> PLEASE BEWARE MY GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS NEVER EVER HAPPENS TO PEOPLE LIKE ME & MY PARTNER. WE ARE JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE AND CREATE A LIFE THREW HARD WORK, NOT SCREWING PEOPLE. I Could write for hours on all his lies litterally. PLEASE SPEAK UP CALL THE POLICE OR DETECTIVE. STING OPERATION. I DID & I WONT LET THIS GUY SLIDE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUSHIELD-MOBILE-RECONDITIONING-DETAILING-or-MOBILE-or-SWITCHED-VERBAGE-ALALAN-JEFFORDS-CAROL-BREWER/Internet-California-/NUSHIELD-MOBILE-RECONDITIONING-DETAILING-or-MOBILE-or-SWITCHED-VERBAGE-ALALAN-JEFFORDS-892833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUSHIELD MOBILE RECONDITIONING & DETAILING or MOBILE or SWITCHED VERBAGE AL/ALAN JEFFORDS & CAROL BREWER