Complaint Review: NUVALIFE

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — RALEIGH North Carolina U.S.A.
NUVALIFE

NUVALIFE I noticed today that $9.95 had been charged to my bank account by nuvalife. I had not purchased anything but had signed up for a membership, not understanding there was a charge. I called today and Internet

Today a charge was posted to my bank account from Nuvalife for $9.95.  I had purchased nothing but had signed up for what I thought was a free membership.  I called and was told that I would receive two confirmation emails within 48 hours to confirm cancelation of membership and a refund within one to two billing cycles.  This is 30-60 days!  I am not sure if I need to dispute this with the bank due to the length of time, up to two months, it will take them to refund the money, if in fact they ever do.  This is a scam as is reported in other posts.  Thank goodness I noticed and reported this within 7 days and according to other posts would have incurred additional charges of as much as $19.95 per month!  This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUVALIFE/internet/NUVALIFE-I-noticed-today-that-995-had-been-charged-to-my-bank-account-by-nuvalife-I-h-798699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUVALIFE