Complaint Review: NUVELL FINANCIAL SERVICE

• Submitted: Thu, May 05, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 17, 2005

• Reported By:countryside Illinois
NUVELL FINANCIAL SERVICE
P.O. Box 7100 LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

NUVELL FINANCIAL SERVICE ripoff, threat, crooks and liars LITTLE ROCK Arkansas

*Consumer Suggestion: Not a good idea!

This was my first time and my LAST TIME to do business with Nuvell.

When I bought my brand new Mazda 626 in 1999 my sales person told me that Nuvell is a great company and I won't have any problems with them.Yeah right. After paying every month a payment of 400$ I ended up with the repo on my credit history in 2002.

In May of 2004 I wanted to buy a new car and to trade the old one and a sales lady asked me how can I trade a car that I don't have. And I said what do you mean my car is parked upfront. She said that something is wrong and my car was repossessed in aug. of 2002 and since then there is no record of me making payments each month for 2 years.

I called Nuvell they told me first they'll fix their mistake. Two months passed and repo is still on my credit. I called them again then they told me that I have to contact transunion and the others. That I have to fix their mistake and when Nuvell is contacted they'll just agree and say that I never had a repo.
Now the other thing...

I spoke with the dealer couple days ago and he told me that Nuvell ripped me of when I bought my car in '99. the car price was 19k interest rate 12.9% than how can I end up with paying them almost 29k. Next day I called Nuvell and spoke to the manager and this is exactly what he told me " LET ME PULL OUT YOUR AGREEMENT. OH, OK. WELL, I HAVE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.YOU APPROVED THIS BY SIGNING AND NEXT TIME READ WHAT YOU SIGN."

Oh yeah one more thing. Their late fees are one month 20$ other month 30$ other 50$ and when you ask them they don't even know how much is the late fee.

I still owe 6000 and I decided to be late for 45 days every month untill I'm done with them. They ruined my credit score and I have nothing to lose.

j.p.
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2005 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUVELL-FINANCIAL-SERVICE/LITTLE-ROCK-Arkansas-72223/NUVELL-FINANCIAL-SERVICE-ripoff-threat-crooks-and-liars-LITTLE-ROCK-Arkansas-141673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUVELL FINANCIAL SERVICE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Not a good idea!

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

Due to the fact your loan your loan is what is called a " Simple Interest Loan " if you decide to pay late every month you will be lining their pockets with more interest than reducing your principle. Pay on time, protect your credit and pay them less.