Complaint Review: NW-AG

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Jeffersonville Indiana
nw-ag.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NW-AG Made unauthorized charges on my credit card Las Vegas Nevada

I had order a cd on line fron this company Grant Finders who stated it was free all you had to pay was 1.99 shipping and handling charge.

Because I was looking for grant money at the time it seemed like a good deal. So I order the cd which arrived promtly. When I statred to down load it I had all kinds of problems, and just gave up, and through it away. I can remember saying to myself "well that was a waste of 2 bucks" little did I know.

a few months after my purcase I started to see a bill for 9.95 on my statement I keep meaning to call, but kept forgetting which is just what they hope you will do.

Then another charge for 39.95 showed up and I knew it was time to take action. It was throught this site I found out it was a scam. I had to cancell my card and get a new one issued.

The bank is investigating this mater, and I may be able to get my money back. I am just glad I did check into it. Who knows where they would stop if they got away with this one. It just like the old addage nothing in life is free.

Jeffersonville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NW-AG/Las-Vegas-Nevada/NW-AG-Made-unauthorized-charges-on-my-credit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-356888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NW-AG