Complaint Review: NW Company

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Frankfort Kentucky
NW Company
Salt Lake, Utah U.S.A.

NW-AG.COM NW Company I reviewed my credit card statement and noticed a charge for $9.95 from NW-AG.com 800-418-930 UT. Report to credit card they stopped it, but now after talked to company going to charge me 2 times now. leave message to company no reply back. salt Lake Utah

Reviewed my credit card statement, there was a charge for $9.95, NW-AG.COM 800-418-9320 800-418-9320 UT. Emailed my credit card they removed it. But, today received mail from my credit card that the company (no name) within the letter. Saying the merchant has dispute the status. The Credit Card is going to added two payments of $9.95 to next statment. And for me to contact the company, left message to cancel (with name and address) and/or email me about it. If they know me, if it ordered it they should have my email. Email would be better for my documentation.

I even do not know how to stop my credit card.

I do not know the name of the company, address and city/state. Even the letter I received from my credit card did not give this information. I'm just thought of Utah the state because of the UT at the end. Do not know the "Category" because I do not know what it was for.

Kellie
Frankfort, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NW-Company/Salt-Lake-Utah/NW-AGCOM-NW-Company-I-reviewed-my-credit-card-statement-and-noticed-a-charge-for-995-fr-364803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NW Company