drunk

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Claire — Portland Oregon United States of America
NW Relocation

NW Relocation Damage, Internet

NW Relocation moved someone out of my home in October. In the process, they punched a hole in one of my doors, damaged another door and broke the leg on a table that wasn't even supposed to be part of the move. I understand that things happen when moving large objects. What I don't understand is NW Relocations ultimate disinterest in repairing the damage they did.

It's been more than 6 weeks since I first contacted them about the damage. It took 2 weeks to hear back from them in the first place. I've sent e-mails, used their web site and made calls to them. Finally, they (Tim) said he would arrange to have someone look at the damage. That was more than 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard back from them. I'm still left with the damage.

Not a great way to run a business. I would NOT recommend NW Relocation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NW-Relocation/internet/NW-Relocation-Damage-Internet-809832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NW Relocation