Complaint Review: NWA PSYCHIC CENTER

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — long branch New Jersey USA
NWA PSYCHIC CENTER
700 N college ave Fayetteville, Arkansas United States of America

NWA PSYCHIC CENTER gabrielle marks, Gianna marks NWA PSYCHIC CENTER Fayetteville, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Miss Alias

*Consumer Comment: False Report

*Consumer Comment: ripoff

I met a women on craiglist, she called herself many names, the two she used the most were Gianna andGabrielle marks. i admit i did only give her 15 or 2o dollars to do the work, but that was only cause i had told her i just lost my Job and that i did not have much money to my name. she seemed nice to me and tried to act like my friend. she and i talked on the phone each night and she told me about what was going on. i thought i had met a person that would trust and and i would trust her too and that was far from the truth.

she asked me for$500 for some special necklace she was gonna get me from some other country and i was meant to wear to protect me and help me with what she was doing. i did not and told her i just wanted her to finish the so called work, she had told me if i could not do that she would finish it if i gave her a some more money i dont recall the exact amount but it was not a lot. and i was gonna do that but i did not. i should point out that i had sent her the cash$15 or 20 by mail to her home address which she claimed was some psychic shop she worked at for i think she told me 20 years. she told me she had a boss who i never spoke to her met but he wanted me to pay for giannas time to talk to me on the phone pre paid 2$ a minute to speak with her. that right there sounded like some psychic line you hear on tv about, and i was unhappy about that and told her about how i felt.

she would tell me later on that she could not work with me because i called too much and would not do what she told me to do for the so called work and i got mad i had called and some female friend of hers did answer the phone and she threatend me and told me she would do a search on my cell number and find out who i was and where i was and was gonna come after me. i did not talk to any one them again i did email the gianna marks women ,much later on and gave her my mind which there was no reply at all but yeah that was a mess what happend to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NWA-PSYCHIC-CENTER/Fayetteville-Arkansas-/NWA-PSYCHIC-CENTER-gabrielle-marks-Gianna-marks-NWA-PSYCHIC-CENTER-Fayetteville-Arkansas-679447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NWA PSYCHIC CENTER

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Miss Alias

AUTHOR: Iknow - (United States of America)

I know for a fact that Miss Connie has used various alias names throughout the years.  Look up any court documents or arrest reports and note her known alias names

False Report

AUTHOR: hkg - (United States of America)

I've been going to the NWA Psychic Center for quite some time and there's no one by that name affiliated with them. It's a family run business, a mother and her daughter. It sounds like you were most definitely ripped off, but it wasn't by the NWA Psychic Center. In all the time that I've been seeing Ms. Connie and her daughter I've never gotten any strange requests for large amounts of money or anything out of the ordinary. Their fees have been the same for as long as I can remember (10, maybe 11 years?)

Sorry for your bad experience- definitely sucks. I just hate that the person who scammed you affiliated themselves with a great business.  :/

ripoff

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Cut all communication and above all, do not send any more money. ALL psychics are lying scam artists. There are NO psychics.

Get out now!