• Report: #1119612

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Not So Fast — New Jersey
NWTRONIX, LLC
11318 3rd Ave NW Seattle, Washington USA

NWTRONIX, LLC Matthew Peterson, 40APM STUDIOS LLC Fraud, Cheat, Computer Hacker, Con Man Seattle Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mathew Has NO Connection to Myself, nor My Company, NWtronix, LLC

It finally took some time to figure out who this crook was in Seattle Washington, but thanks to technology we've got our man.  Now who's following who.  BE AWARE EVERYONE!!!  Do not do business with Matthew Peterson.  Especially do not give Matthew Peterson money.  He not only commitment fraud, but he's a real S.O.B.   Matthew Peterson stole thousands from us and we intend to collect it back one way or another.  His association with the above company is a front to trick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NWTRONIX-LLC/Seattle-Washington-98177/NWTRONIX-LLC-Matthew-Peterson-40APM-STUDIOS-LLC-Fraud-Cheat-Computer-Hacker-Con-Man-1119612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NWTRONIX, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mathew Has NO Connection to Myself, nor My Company, NWtronix, LLC

AUTHOR: owneratnwtronix - ()

I was curious of the nature of the matter at hand, but it really does not matter at all. Mathew is not an owner, employee or party to NWtronix, LLC and he may have had something to do with your issue, but that certainly would not involve my business or me. I was in Boy Scouts with Mathew in the early 1990's, briefly, and we later on had a short run as business partners for a software startup before he became to busy to carry on with operations and stepped down.

I am somewhat concerned when I see things getting to the point they seem to have here.

I wanted to put some clear distance between myself and Mathew Peterson, and this is what I can tell you.

I co-started an LLC with Matthew, NWtronix, LLC in Seattle Wa. Shortly after Matt found he was otherwise obligated entirely on another project and this business partnership was not ideal. We mutually agreed to seperate Mathew from ownership of the LLC. I believe the records to all of this are public at the Washington State DOL and the Wa State Secretary of State. Please look and then remove the section that slanders my organization for actions by someone who is no longer involved and has not been for several years now.

In January of 2014 I finally disolved NWtronix, LLC.

I really cannot speak for Mathews activities and or his wereabouts but I will say I have not had any contact with him since 2012 and I am unsure how best to reach him. We do not share any common friends, but I wish you luck in resolving your issue.

I hope this finds you before you take matters too far, but it sounds like Matt may be in over his head. Urgh.

My condolences, and feel free to drop me a line if I can help in any way.

-Ryan