Complaint Review: NXCESSSALES

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Denton Texas United States of America
nxcess sales,LLC PO Box 82426 Phoenix,AR 85071 Internet United States of America

NXCESSSALES Fax: 888- 713-9733 I ordered April 12,2011 and it is now almost October 2011,I got a phone call from them and they said it will be here any day it is almost a month pass,still no pkg Internet, Internet

A guy came to my door and was trying to get points for selling products. I bought my baby's some book's to help him out,I bought them April 12,2011 it is now almost October 2011. I have emailed them 2 times and they said your order should arrive in 120 day's, it is well pass that. I got a call almost a month ago saying your order was shipped and you will receive any day now,still no pkg. I went to their website today and they had all order's are halted because of scams,and if you ordered before Aug. you should receive your order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NXCESSSALES/internet/NXCESSSALES-Fax-888-713-9733-I-ordered-April-122011-and-it-is-now-almost-October-2011-780861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NXCESSSALES