Complaint Review: NYC Credit Source

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ms Bey — Concord North Carolina United States of America
NYC Credit Source
52 98th St, Ozone Park, Howard Beach New York Howard Beach, New York United States of America

NYC Credit Source Next Level Credit Services These guys scammed me out of $2000, Stating that they would do a credit sweep & add tradelines Howard Beach, New York

I was scammed by this company, Was dealing with Alessandro Valenti, whom goes by the name of Al. I paid them $2000 for a credit sweep & tradelines. I only received 1 AU tradeline & nothing was done to my credit, I ended up repairing it myself. I have tried reaching them several times. I was told by this Al guy that he would be refunding my money, he has now blocked my number & avoiding my calls from other numbers. .There are several numbers listed for him, Their website is nextlevelcreditservices.com. He is also advertising under NYC Credit Source as well. Please donot send this company any monies, They are straight SCAMMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NYC-Credit-Source/Howard-Beach-New-York-/NYC-Credit-Source-Next-Level-Credit-Services-These-guys-scammed-me-out-of-2000-Stating-t-933384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NYC Credit Source