Complaint Review: NYC Credit Source

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Badluck — Detroit Michigan United States of America
NYC Credit Source

NYC Credit Source I payed $1200.00 to Robert Alexandro at NYC creditSource.com for credit repair and tradelines. As soon money was deposited into his account he stopped contacting me or even take my calls. Please stay Internet, Internet

Please don't do any business with NYC CreditSource.com. They are scam artist, I deposited my hard earn money into their Chase Bank Account for a credit sweep & tradeline services, as we agreed. The moment I did that they stopped contacting me and accepting any of my calls. NYC CreditSource.com are up to no good and will simply take your money. Again don't do any business with them. Below are the contact numbers and other info that these con artists are using:
266-14 Middle Island Rd
Medford, NY 11763
Phone:(631) 676-1978 Ext #100
Fax:(888) 557-1306
Toll Free:(888) 391-5893
Cell: (631) 464-6522
Cell: (718) 772-6235

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NYC-Credit-Source/internet/NYC-Credit-Source-I-payed-120000-to-Robert-Alexandro-at-NYC-creditSourcecom-for-credit-859701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NYC Credit Source