Complaint Review: NYC Mini Storage

• Reported By: FrankD — New York United States of America
NYC Mini Storage
863 E 141st St Internet United States of America

NYC Mini Storage neat and clean Internet

it's not all negative guys....I rented a storage unit from NYC Mini Storage for the past year and a half. I cleared it out recently, and I think I'm going to miss this place. I realize it's a little

odd to miss a storage unit, but it's true. They never increased my rate, nor gave me any surprises.  I noticed how clean and well lit the place always is, and how friendly the staff always is.

I was even offered a bottle of water as I was LEAVING. How that for great service?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NYC-Mini-Storage/internet/NYC-Mini-Storage-neat-and-clean-Internet-890241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NYC Mini Storage