Complaint Review: NYCO Systems

• Reported By: info4u — Henderson Nevada
NYCO Systems
201 E. 2nd Street Rialto, California United States of America

NYCO Systems Total waste of my time and money. BEWARE Rialto, California

*Consumer Comment: Waste of time?

This "company", which is rumored to be a residence, claimed they could repair my controller for a reasonable price. Since I was in a hurry I paid extra to send it to them via UPS. They took over 2 weeks to reply with an estimate, and their price to fix it was more than the cost of a new one ! Then, they want credit card info before they will return the part. Oh, and don't forget the "hadling charges' that they will include to ship it back. After another 2 weeks they finally returned the part. Waste of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NYCO-Systems/Rialto-California-92376/NYCO-Systems-Total-waste-of-my-time-and-money-BEWARE-Rialto-California-1044484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NYCO Systems

Waste of time?

AUTHOR: Micheal K - ()

Ive used Nyco for many years and they have always treated me right. Sometimes they have taken more time than I had liked but they always gave me a heads up. The circuit board of mine that were not repeirable were returned in a timely manner. They told me they needed my credit card info to charge for the UPS return shipping and thats what they charged me for. Like I said these guys have been good to me. Ill contune using them.