Complaint Review: NYS Collection

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Folsom California United States of America
NYS Collection
1 Newark International Airport Street Newark, New Jersey United States of America

NYS Collection failing to honor guarantee Newark, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: NYS Collection Warranty Department

after sending in my defective sunglasses with a $6.00 money order for replacement 9 months ago, and numerous emails back and forth with promises I still have not got my replacement Sunglasses, instead all I have is apology emails like the following one:

I apologize for the long wait.  Our warranty department is working diligently to make sure that we get to the returns in a timely fashion.  I will forward along the change of address to the warranty department to ensure that the glasses are sent to the correct address.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  If you have any questions please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NYS-Collection/Newark-New-Jersey-07114/NYS-Collection-failing-to-honor-guarantee-Newark-New-Jersey-977048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NYS Collection

NYS Collection Warranty Department

AUTHOR: NYS Collection - ()

Since our inception in 1996, NYS Collection has proudly sold over 100 million pairs of sunglasses throughout the world. We stand behind each pair with one of the strongest warranties in our industry and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied for any reason our Warranty Department can be contacted at 732-429-1500.