Complaint Review: NYS Dept of Motor Vehicles Fordham Road Bronx Office

• Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — ozone Park New York United States of America
NYS Dept of Motor Vehicles Fordham Road Bronx Office
Fordham Road Bronx, New York United States of America

NYS Dept of Motor Vehicles Fordham Road Bronx Office Mr. M. Boyce Discrimination, Racism, unprofessional, dirty broken office, lack of diversity Bronx, New York

M. Boyce discriminated against me because I am white.He is black.His discrimination caused me to pay an extra 2 mths car insurance,caused me emotional&mental pain & wasted my time making calls & writing letters.He was rude & unhelpful when I asked him a question and ordered me to sit down and wait till my 'D' ticket number was called.He then proceeded to help 5 other people out of turn whose tickets were for other lines before he started calling people by the ticket number system assigned to him.If he did not help them they would have had to wait a long time to be seen by other clerks.I believe its discrimination bc the 5 people were people of color.He was very friendly to them while helping them out of turn.  He purposely put wrong date on my receipt for my insurance cancellation.  Even though I gave him the letter with the dates and NYC Marshall seal of when my plates were destroyed he told me that he would not put the correct date because that was too much work and I should come back another day and see someone else.  The location is filthy, has unsanitary bathrooms, broken water fountain is a hazard to any chile or person who happens to touch it in the wrong place because the electrical components are exposed.  This DMV office lacks ethnic diversity because every employee is black.  There was one white woman and one asian man out of at least 30 employees.  As a white man, if you complain to a supervisor about the discriminatory practices you will get no help because the supervisors are black as well and are also rude, unproffessional and racist.  Something must be done to improve the diversity of the workplace at this DMV location as well as improving the customer service and management of the facilities as a whole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NYS-Dept-of-Motor-Vehicles-Fordham-Road-Bronx-Office/Bronx-New-York-/NYS-Dept-of-Motor-Vehicles-Fordham-Road-Bronx-Office-Mr-M-Boyce-Discrimination-Racism-789890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NYS Dept of Motor Vehicles Fordham Road Bronx Office