Complaint Review: Nabors GM/Toyota

• Reported By: Jane — clarksdale Mississippi United States of America
Nabors GM/Toyota
621 De Soto Ave Internet United States of America

Nabors GM/Toyota Fraud and Liars Internet

I brought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Nabors Toyota. After a few weeks after purchase the vehicle began to make these strange noises, almost like a whining sound. The noise was loud! Plus the Jeep would stall while driving. I reported this to Nabors, and was told to use a feul injector cleaner and not to buy gas from certain gas stations. The information given to me was absolutely ludacris. So I took the vehicle to them to check it out. The next day I was told that the mechanics did not see any problem with the Jeep. Strange that they wasn't able to hear the loud noise the vehicle was making. So, after months of complaining, they decided to fix the Jeep. It took almost a month for me to get it back! As soon as I left the dealership my Jeep quit on me. Again had to call Nabors, they said I needed a new battery. Well, I brought a new battery. But every time I turn the key I would hear this clicking noise. Bad Starter. Report this to Nabors, was told to bring the vehicle back in. And again, the next day I was told that they did not find anything wrong with the Jeep. The mechanics claim the vehicle would crank for them every time. I left the dealership and headed to my local Auto Zone. There, one of the workers checked my Jeep and told me that I needed to replace my Starter. I told him my situation with Nabors and he responded how could they not know that my Starter was bad. Right now I don't know what to do about my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nabors-GMToyota/internet/Nabors-GMToyota-Fraud-and-Liars-Internet-631473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nabors GM/Toyota