Complaint Review: Nace Appliance

• Submitted: Wed, September 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Disgusted Customer — Camp Hill Pennsylvania United States of America
Nace Appliance
6621 Old Carlisle Rd Rear Dover, Pennsylvania United States of America

Nace Appliance After the 2nd attempt to get a technician to fix a problem they supposedly already fixed, I was yelled at by the receptionist, told the answer was not and was promptly hung up on after I questioned Dover, Pennsylvania

After the 3rd attempt to schedule a technician to fix a mistake they made while fixing my dishwasher I was yelled at by the receptionist.  Told "the answer is NO!" and when I questioned their poor customer service, I was promptly hung up on.  I would NEVER use this company again.  I have reported them to LG Appliance who referred them to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nace-Appliance/Dover-Pennsylvania-17315/Nace-Appliance-After-the-2nd-attempt-to-get-a-technician-to-fix-a-problem-they-supposedly-773799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nace Appliance