Complaint Review: Nacs

• Submitted: Thu, February 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2003

• Reported By:webster Massachusetts
nacs credit card comnay , Florida U.S.A.

Nacs ripoff business from hell Florida

hi my name is melissa 02-06-2003

well thay called me on sunday 02-02-2003 asking me if i want a credit card with them and thay told me that thay were not going to take any fee's from my checking account thay just needed it for my fee in march and so i gave it to them..

then i called there 1 727-384-4267 number and i tried and tried to get through it would put me on hold for a hour witch is long dis.. for me because there in florida and im in mass so i waited onthe phone on hold and then it keeped opn hang up..

so i got mad and called the number back still it did the same thing..

well i called them back thinking well a credit card i cant get from any masterd card comany my self and so i came on the wedsit of nacs and here was your report

well i called my bank and thay are going top try to stop them from getting any money out of my account and knaw i half to get in my car go down to my bank and do a report for the bank to stop them from getting into my account...

well thanks to you guys because i would have been last getting this card and a book and not some visa or masterd card...

well all i want is for them to not get into my checking account hopfuly my bank can stop them before thay try too... thank you melissa

i only get ssi and scc because i got laerning problems..

webster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2003 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nacs/Florida/Nacs-ripoff-business-from-hell-Florida-44350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nacs