Complaint Review: Nacs

• Submitted: Fri, January 24, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2003

• Reported By:Montclair New Jersey
Nacs
St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services Nacs rip-off consumer fraud St. Petersburg Florida

I was told by there(Nacs) representive on the phone, that I could receive a credit card unsecured upto $2500.00. I gave my Checking Acct. Number so they could debit my acct.

When I change my mind;I told the same representive that was talking to me lets forget this. She told me she couldn't take my name out of the computer and gave me a different number to call. When the call was placed in; a representive by the name of Jerry White told me he would not be able to help me and he was not helpful or nice, then he hang - up.

P.S. What a racket, I wonder how much you get paid to sell your soul to the Merchant Devil.

Nathaniel
Montclair, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2003 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nacs/St-Petersburg-Florida/National-Association-Credit-Services-Nacs-rip-off-consumer-fraud-St-Petersburg-Florida-42695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nacs