Complaint Review: Nader Dehbozorgi

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: JRW1973 — CARROLLTON Georgia United States of America
Nader Dehbozorgi
4289 woodley ave Van Nuys California 91406 Internet United States of America

Nader Dehbozorgi Patrick Ellis Craigslist :: Wanted to buy a vehicle and sent me a check and ask I pay shipping out of it. The company hadn't issued the check after talking to a rep.there she informed me she had three other cases to Van Nuys Los Angeles , Internet

I had a vehicle on craigslist for sell and received an email saying he wanted to buy it for full price.
He said he'd mail a check and ask if I would send the shipper there portion of it and offered me a $100.00  for my time and troubles.
When I received the check it was followed by instructions to send to shipper as follows.
1: Sender's name and address used in sending the money
2: The reference number which is the eight digit number on the money gram receipt
3: Actual amount sent after money gram charges
4: date and time you want shipper to come over for pick up
At the end of each email was always God bless you well may he be with you for the life your living and may he ( Bless those you've screwed over ).
He had said he was going on his honeymoon and that's why he wanted me to send the money to his shipper because the vehicle was a surprise for his wife to be.
I commend the rep. from the company where the check was stolen from or written off of they have been great to work with and I am presently still working with them to try and get all the info I can from him for them.
I haven't yet been able to contact the USPS for info on where the package was originally dropped off at.
I am also considering contacting the bank the check was written off of.
The check looks great the only issue I've noticed was the micro print border was actually just a fine line instead of a security print. ( ALWAYS BE SURE THE SECURITY MICRO PRINT IS THERE IF IT ISN'T IT'S MORE THAN LIKELY A FAKE )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nader-Dehbozorgi/internet/Nader-Dehbozorgi-Patrick-Ellis-Craigslist-Wanted-to-buy-a-vehicle-and-sent-me-a-check-963510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nader Dehbozorgi