Complaint Review: Nadine Media - Global

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2004

• Reported By:Decker Montana
Nadine Media - Global
8 Lake Street Rouses Point, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-4241430
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Nadine Media, Global Ripoff, fraud, said they were from a company I was already with, needed to update my credit card information Rouses Point New York

The companies associate called me, was very pushy, and said they needed to update my credit card information. They already had my information. I never gave it to them. They said I owed them and that they were with a magazine company I was already paying for magazines with. They asked if I had a copy of the contract and told me they'd send one. Also when I argued that the amount I owed was different then the amount I'd been paying they said it must have just been a glich in the system.

In order to get out of their mess I had to send them their contract back, but they sent it a least a week after the due date I was supposed to have it back in by.
I recently received a very threatening letter saying the would take legal action against me if I didn't pay.

I sent them a letter back saying I didn't owe them any money and they fraudulently disguised themselves as another company. Their phone number is only an answering machine with no responses. They default remmittance person is supposedly a B. Whitebean. Right! FRAUDS FRAUDS RIP OFF RIP OFF

Decker, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2004 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media-Global/Rouses-Point-New-York-12979/Nadine-Media-Global-Ripoff-fraud-said-they-were-from-a-company-I-was-already-with-need-91182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media - Global