Complaint Review: Nadine Media USA

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003

• Reported By:Cloquet Minnesota
Nadine Media USA
155 Main St Suite 1 Massena, New York U.S.A.

Nadine Media USA ripoff ripped off and scammed Massena New York

I agreed to get magazines from this company and honestly I don't know if I have even been receiving the magazines from the company. They are charging me $40.00 a month still when I have gotten the payment down to $20.00 a month. I gave them my credit card number which was STUPID, so now if I don't pay the $40.00 a month they automatically charge it to my credit card. I tried to quit this deal and they told me I couldn't.

Toni
Cloquet, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media-USA/Massena-New-York-13662-1175/Nadine-Media-USA-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-Massena-New-York-60789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media USA