Complaint Review: Nadine Media Usa And Magazines Of America

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2004

• Reported By:Purcell Oklahoma
Nadine Media Usa And Magazines Of America
155 Main Suite 1 Massena, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-888-435-6767
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Nadine Media Usa And Magazines Of America ripoff faulse promises, harassing notes, lies Massena New York

My husband and I recieved a call from a magazine company we were asked if we would like to recieve 4 free magazines. If we liked them we could get 4 each month for 6 months to a year and also recieve a free watch. This happened in October of 2003.

We agreed we recieved the 4 magazines then another call. We told them we would like to recieve these magazines for a year and we choose a women watch. We gave them our card number for our bank account.

We were later called cause the company was changing and they needed our info again and we also agreed to stay on longer with the promise of another watch this time we choose the mens watch. It is now October 2004 some how we have to different magazine companys Nadine and magazines of america both sending us bills
both will not let us discontine the magazines and are threatening us on making our credit bad.

We never recieved either watch and we don't want the magazines anymore. I don't want to have my credit distroyed by not paying but I don't think these companys deserve my money.

Crystal
Purcell, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media-Usa-And-Magazines-Of-America/Massena-New-York-13662/Nadine-Media-Usa-And-Magazines-Of-America-ripoff-faulse-promises-harassing-notes-lies-Ma-115056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media Usa And Magazines Of America