determining

• Reported By:ajax Ontario
Nadine Media
Suite 307-10235-124 Street Edmonton, Alberta Albania

Nadine Media ripoff scram Edmonton Alberta

I subscribed to Nadine Medias great claim to receiving 4 magazines for the price of one. The first order was shipped correctly, the problem started when I did the mistake of changing my order. Once I called to changed the magazines I wanted to receive, which they claimed was my perogative, all the problems began.

I have called for the past year asking why I was paying 35.00 dollars a month for one magazine, they promised to send the magazines within 6-12 weeks, months later still no magazines, I called again and thier excuse was that the customer service manager was fired for her incompetance and that the order will be corrected right away, (6-12 weeks). Its now been another 6 months and I still recive only one magazine a month. I was given an address in Quebec which they say is thier head office, if I wanted to complain.

Remeber the name Nadine Media and the address, tell all your friends and people you know, not to subscribe to this scam, which has now reach and spread like a plague into Canada.

2nd Address given: 215 Place Frontenac, Point Claire, Quebec, H9R 4Z7

Ann
ajax, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2003 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media/Edmonton-Alberta-T5N-1P9/Nadine-Media-ripoff-scram-Edmonton-Alberta-74302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media