Complaint Review: Nadine Media

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Hurricane West Virginia
Nadine Media
1650 Ne 12th Ter Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Nadine Media USA ripoff trying to turn me over to collections after trying to cancel magazines Fort Lauderdale Florida

Nadine Media is threatening to turn me over to collections for magazines I have tried repeatedly to cancel. I even had to close my checking acct. so they could not bill me. I am trying to find out if I have any recourse about the collection claim.

Any help would be appreciated, these people are rude and hang up on you if you try to cancel the subscription. I went to my bank and the manager was shocked at this company's business practices.

Brian
Hurricane, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33305-3131/Nadine-Media-USA-ripoff-trying-to-turn-me-over-to-collections-after-trying-to-cancel-magaz-105467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media