Complaint Review: Nadine Media

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Nadine Media
Massena, New York U.S.A.

Nadine Media ripoff false billing / order confirmation Massena New York

Someone named Elsie called saying my husband ordered a packet of coupons for $19/95 via phone order on October 1st and she was needing to collect payment for it. I told her he never ordered such thing, and to cancel it immediately. She said she couldn't cancel it because the pack went out in the mail that same day, but just to write cancel on it and we would be refunded our money. I told her I would not pay via phone, and would just cancel the order. She then didn't push it, but when I asked for the company name and information, she was very hesitant and paused a lot when giving me information. I tried calling back the number she gave me and it was a fake number, and just gave me a dialtone.

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media/Massena-New-York/Nadine-Media-ripoff-false-billing-order-confirmation-Massena-New-York-116905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media