Complaint Review: Nadine Media

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2006

• Reported By:Mount Vernon Washington
Nadine Media
8903 N. Pioneer Rd. Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Nadine Media big time scam! ripoff Peoria Illinois

This has got to be one of the biggest scams out there. We got 9 calls from them in a 24 hours period. Finally talked to someone and they told us we owed $1200 but would settle for $200.

Yeah right! Anyway, I contacted the attorney generals office here in Mount Vernon, Washington and they directed me to their web site.

Ended up at the BBB website and found something like 400 complaints against this company(s) in the last 36 months. So I guess I will be filing a complaint as well.

Interesting that the number comes up as the same as a lot others on this site but I also got a number that puts them in Seattle Washington.

Anyone gotten anywhere in getting them to leave you alone without paying them. We have no intention of paying them for something we didn't sign up for and are not getting!

Erin
Mount Vernon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2006 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadine-Media/Peoria-Illinois-61615/Nadine-Media-big-time-scam-ripoff-Peoria-Illinois-176468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadine Media