Complaint Review: Nadn - National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:Washington Iowa
Nadn - National Audit Defense Network
4330 S. Valley View Suite 210 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nadn, National Audit Defense Network, Inc. rip-off! They sent me a bad check. Las Vegas Nevada

I got a call from nadn and thought it sounded like a good deal so I agreed to have the money taken out of my check acc. in 3 payments. Well they took the first two payments out and I never recived what I was supposed to so I called them and asked for the money back refund.

They finally sent me a check like a month later. I deposited the check and a week later it came back and said funds not avalible so my account right there was overdrawn like 400 dollars with the nsfs and other charges.

I have been looking for other ways to collect what I rightfully mine and can't seem to find anyone to help me I still have the check today I think I will hold on to it.

Washington, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadn-National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Nadn-National-Audit-Defense-Network-Inc-rip-off-They-sent-me-a-bad-check-Las-Vegas-Ne-96763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadn - National Audit Defense Network