Complaint Review: Nadn - orayn And Mallforall

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 16, 2004

• Reported By:Cody Wyoming
Nadn - orayn And Mallforall
4340 S Valley View Blvd Suite 230 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nadn - oryan Management And Mall For All ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Justice Dept. Files Suit on NADN & Oryan Mgmt.

I am glad to see the responses to trying to help folks pay off their malls and NO IT DOES NOT SHOW IN MY CONTRACT THAT ONE COMPUTER CAN ONLY CLICK SO MANY TIMES. The most I have click is 20 for each sponser and it took all of them. I have written down all the mall numbers I saw in the rebuttel to my orginal message. I don't know enough about computers to set up a chat room but if someone else does please do. Also in another response to all the people being ripped off I tried to get you my email address and the ripoff site took it out and added-

If we need to work together to get a lawyer, Rip-off Report will make arrangements with them to bring us all together so we may all get justice. With all the new people finding this site I think maybe the ripoff report is correct and we need to let them get us a lawyer who would work on a class action suit. I also taked with H & R Block today because of another tax thing that happened when NADA did my taxes.

In talking with block they told me that the 16,000.00 for the mall for alls might be able to be used as a deduction as a start up cost for the business, please check with your own tax accounts if you can. I am having them look at my taxes for 2002 and see what they can do.

Dianna
Cody, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2004 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadn-orayn-And-Mallforall/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Nadn-oryan-Management-And-Mall-For-All-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-86842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadn - orayn And Mallforall

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Justice Dept. Files Suit on NADN & Oryan Mgmt.

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

The Justice Dept. has already filed. Please read the following link it explains a lot.

I am m95959. I clicked off enough $2 clicks on PhGel (only business that pays $2) to "pay-off" the note just in case. I hope the Justice Dept. puts them out of business.