Complaint Review: Naenda Safaris

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Genie — Plano Texas
Naenda Safaris
Boma Road & Rindi Line Plot No: 6, Block A, Sec 1 Moshi, Select State/Province Tanzania

Naenda Safaris Jesse Mfoi We used Jesse Mfoi with Naenda Safaris for our Tanzanian safari. Jesse did not have enough cash to get us through some Massai road blocks and getting us checked out of a hotel. I loaned Jesse $450 USD but Jesse ducked out on repayment. Moshi Tanzania

*Author of original report: Naenda Safaris repaid loan!

We used Jesse Mfoi with Naenda Safaris for our Tanzanian safari.  Jesse did not have enough cash to get us through some Massai road blocks and getting us checked out of a hotel.  The last couple of days I loaned Jesse $450 USD so our safari could move forward with the promise of repayment.  Jesse ducked out on this promise when he left us at the airport. I was left stranded in the middle of my vacation with no cash!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naenda-Safaris/Moshi-Select-StateProvince/Naenda-Safaris-Jesse-Mfoi-We-used-Jesse-Mfoi-with-Naenda-Safaris-for-our-Tanzanian-safari-1163329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naenda Safaris

Naenda Safaris repaid loan!

AUTHOR: Genie - ()

I just received a wire today for the $450 that I loaned Jesse on my Naenda Safari.  I consider this matter as closed.