• Report: #1019631

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Salome — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Najma Bennett
Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Najma Bennett diamond She filed me on her taxes without my permission Richmond, Virginia

This female filed me on her taxes when i was just a minor unaware of what i was doing. I gave her my information about four years ago. She filed me in 2011 and 2012. In 2011 i tried to file my taxes and was unable to. i thought it might have been family but then it happened again in 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Najma-Bennett/Richmond-Virginia-23222/Najma-Bennett-diamond-She-filed-me-on-her-taxes-without-my-permission-Richmond-Virginia-1019631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Najma Bennett