Complaint Review: Naked.com

Naked.com
6955 NW 52nd ST. Miami, Florida United States of America

Naked.com Injected Media LLC I NEED MY MONEY! Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I Love Naked.Com

*Consumer Comment: "DOUBLE DIP POEM"..

*Consumer Comment: KARL KRAPPED ON THIS SITE

*Consumer Comment: Post the pics

*UPDATE Employee: So far Colleen has helped me.....

*Author of original report: COLLEEN

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like

*UPDATE Employee: I Love Naked.Com

*Consumer Comment: "NAKED IN HIS ROOM".....

I worked for naked.com and it seems when you ask about your pay checks.  They can't give you a straight answer.  I would work for another online site that will pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nakedcom/Miami-Florida-33166/Nakedcom-Injected-Media-LLC-I-NEED-MY-MONEY-Miami-Florida-733411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naked.com

I Love Naked.Com

AUTHOR: BunnyBangs - (United States of America)

It Is Very Unfair To Blame Colleen Bennet For The Contract That We As Models Sign Before We Can Be On Camera. The Performer Contract Clearly States That If You Violate The Rules Your Pay Will Not Be Sent. If You Don't Agree Then You Shouldn't Have Signed The Contrct. I Like The Fact That You Ponted Out That There Is Only One Colleen And Many Models. Never Though About It Like That. Damn She Works Her Butt Off. I Think It is Important To Note That Colleen Did Not Write The Contract And She Is Not The Payroll Department. Don't Shoot The Messanger.

"DOUBLE DIP POEM"..

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

was submitted at this website on June 11, 2011.

Just type in- BANK OF AMERICA, to see if it is available in the consumer comments section at one of the 'Bank of America' Ripoff Reports later today.

KARL KRAPPED ON THIS SITE

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

People , please help me eliminate Karl Krapping all over Rip Off Reports y scattering Poems around.

Post the pics

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

I'll try and tell you what they're worth.

So far Colleen has helped me.....

AUTHOR: London Sparks - (United States of America)

I can say Colleen has helped me so far.  I am waiting for my checks also, but I not going to judge this company yet.  You have to give naked.com a chance to correct the mistake before jumping the gun.  I worked for naked.com before it had all these extra features that do have now.  When I was living in Miami and I still in Miami when the Dolphins are in season.  Naked.com did pay me on time back then.  Thats why years later I came back to them.  I hope you models get in touch w/ Colleen and maybe she can help you.  Remember there are more models and one Colleen.

COLLEEN

AUTHOR: hellokitty - (United States of America)

COLLEEN IS THE ONE I TALKED TO AND NOTHING HAPPENS!  I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN MY MONEY COMES OTHERWISE ITS NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT THAT DON'T PAY MY BILLS!  PAYROLL NEVER CALLS AND NEVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT.  IF PAYROLL DID GET IT RIGHT I WOULDN'T BE BITCHING ABOUT NOT GETTING PAID!  YOU KNOW EVERYONE THAT IS INVOLVED, KARMA IS A BITCH!  I DON'T LIKE BEING ON ANOTHER WEBSITE IF I'M SUPPOSE TO BE ON NAKED.COM...  I LOOKED AT OTHER COMPLAINTS AND SAW THAT I WAS ON ANOTHER SITE CALLED WEBCAMS-GONE-WILD.COM...  WHEN WE'RE THERE GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT, THEY ARE DOUBLE DIPPING ON MY ASS.

Sounds like

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

If you work for this place you will go naked.

Or starve.

I Love Naked.Com

AUTHOR: BunnyBangs - (United States of America)

I have worked as a web cam model for Naked.com for almost three years now. My payments have always been on time and I have always had the best customer support from a model manager named Colleen Bennet. Try asking for her personally if you call the company. She has always been very prompt when answering my questions or updateing any information needed on my profile. I highly recomend her and Naked.

"NAKED IN HIS ROOM".....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is a song that's available at this website!

Just type in 668678 at this site and the song appears in 'Consumer Comment #46' at Ripoff Report #668678.