Complaint Review: Naked.com

• Reported By: lildon24 — Rochester New York
Naked.com
Internet USA

Naked.com CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA adult webcam chat Internet

The name of the website is www.naked.com

At first I signed up for VIP membership and then a month or two later, I wanted to cancelled membership because its started to get expensive. So the only way to do that is via email or phone call. I have hearing problems... so, I decided to email instead. They respond to my email and confirmed that they will cancel my membership right away. However, a month later... I have still been charges. I had email them about it, they respond and did nothing about it. I been charges more and more again. Thats when I am ready to take legal action because I wanted then to refund all my money back because I do not deserves to be overcharges again and again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nakedcom/internet/Nakedcom-CHKMATEINSTANTCHECKMA-adult-webcam-chat-Internet-1093264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naked.com