Complaint Review: Nala & Company

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — MUSTANG Oklahoma
Nala & Company

Nala & Company The Clothing Broker www.theclothingbroker.com The Clothing Broker Nala & Company scammed me for $35 Internet

Unfortunately I found the other similar report on the same company too late. The other report was made in 2008- this is 2013 and this company is still around taking money for nothing....

.... So about 2 weeks ago I found www.theclothingbroker.com advertising a "guide" with legitimate clothing sources to purchase designer clothing for resale. The website asks you to purchase the guide for $35 then it states you have to make an account to print the guide. When you attempt to make an account it redirects you back to the same page. There is no way to make and account therefore no way to get the guide. I sent several emails to the email adress the website provides and I was ignored. I filed a report with Paypal to get my money back. They fought the case and stated they sent me the guide electronically. I received an email, finally, with a log-in username and password to supposedly access the guide I purchased.

When I logged-in using my new found username and password I was taken to the same page I had been taken to previously stating I had to pay $35- again- to get the guide. So it was a useless username and password. When I reported this to Paypal they "took a look at my claim" and denied me. So I have nothing for my time and $35.

Apparently they get away with it thanks to Paypal's worthless "resolution center". Paypal is a whole other story!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nala-Company/internet/Nala-Company-The-Clothing-Broker-wwwtheclothingbrokercom-The-Clothing-Broker-Nala-Co-1036033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nala & Company