Complaint Review: Nala Grace Bows

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Tiffany — Colorado United States of America
Nala Grace Bows

Nala Grace Bows Rip Off, Never Received Items, Internet

I purchased my headband order for my daughter in hopes of receiving my shipment before Easter 2011.  I made my purchase online on April 4, 2011.  I e-mail NalaGraceBows on April 18th regarding my order.  I received a response back on April 28, 2011 stating NalaGrace.com went out of business but that a contract company was finishing up all orders placed and you may contact AmyTurvu via e-mail and all e-mails would be responded to within 48 hours. -Yeah right! I e-mailed Amy Turvu May 3rd for a status update. I received a reply back from Amy Turvu on May 11th stating "Hi!  Thank you so much for contacting me, I'm so sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner!! I will personally make sure that your order ships this upcoming week (with extra goodies included for your wait!!!) & forward the tracking information to you as soon as it becomes available to me."

May 20th I e-mailed Amy Turvu again as I had not received my order.  May 23rd I received the following response "Tiffany, yes tehy were shipped.. you should get them close to the end of the week, or early next :)"  My last and most recent e-mail was June 22, 2011 of which I have yet to receive a response.  This so called contract company says my order was shipped but yet I never received my package and now no one will e-mail me.  I am getting very frustrated.  I read a comment in a previous thread to call my credit card company and open a dispute saying I never received my merchandise.

I feel that is the next step I will take seeing as how I spent a little over $30 on product (I had a half off coupon so I was getting really $60 worth of bows/headbands).  Because of this company and the contract company trying to fulfill order (if they are really trying at all), my daughter does not have any cute bows or headbands to wear. What kind of company rips off little baby girls??????? Just remember, you and your actions are being watched by a higher power! I hope I get something back. Either my money or my product but honestly, as of right now, I don't have to high of hopes on either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nala-Grace-Bows/internet/Nala-Grace-Bows-Rip-Off-Never-Received-Items-Internet-745895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nala Grace Bows