Complaint Review: Nala Grace bows

• Reported By: Alisha — dry ridge Kentucky United States of America
Nala Grace bows

Nala Grace bows bows, flower clips hair bands, Internet

*Consumer Comment: REFUND!

I made an order for flower clips on 2-25-2011, I waited about 2 weeks and emailed her to see if my order has been sent out. She replied and said they will be sent out the fallowing wednsday. I waited another week and still no bows. I then emailed her again and she said she will check on my order when she goes in on monday morning. I received no other reply. So, i emailed her again. She replied a few days later saying my order was sent out on 3-30-2011. I was then happy that my order has finally been shipped.

So, I waited and waited and waited and still no bows. I have sent her 3 more emails complaining to her saying I just want my money back. I have received to reply. So I not only didn't get my bows I now cant even get my money back.I am very upset and I just want the issue resolved. I have waited 2 months for these bows and this is rediculous. If you go to the web site now it says they are shut down but they are working hard to get the orders out. Mine should have been at my house a month ago. If they cant handle it they need to hire more people or something. We are loosing our money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nala-Grace-bows/internet/Nala-Grace-bows-bows-flower-clips-hair-bands-Internet-722400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nala Grace bows

REFUND!

AUTHOR: HairBows - (United States of America)

NalaGrace.com has officially been SHUTDOWN.  If you did not receive your merchandise, call your credit card company & tell them  you want to open a dispute because you never recieved your merchandise.
You WILL be issued a refund after about a week of the case being open unless she can prove that the merchandise was shipped.  It is as simple as that!!