Complaint Review: Nala Grace's Bows

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: mommyof2 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
Nala Grace's Bows

Nala Grace's Bows Nala Grace Boutique RIP OFF, NEVER RECEIVED HEADBAND Internet

I ordered 1 headband for my daughter on January 18, 2011.  Today is June 7, 2011 almost 5 months later and I still haven't received my order.  She was quick to take my payment, glad I only ordered 1 item.  Now I see that the online store(fake) is no longer up and running.....I wonder why.  This makes me so mad.  Now it's too late for me to get my refund from my bank, glad it was only for $8 and some change.  And to think I was actually going to order more...so glad I didn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nala-Graces-Bows/internet/Nala-Graces-Bows-Nala-Grace-Boutique-RIP-OFF-NEVER-RECEIVED-HEADBAND-Internet-737805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nala Grace's Bows