Complaint Review: Nala grace bows

• Submitted: Thu, June 02, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: cassie — wilson North Carolina United States of America
Nala grace bows

Nala grace bows Nala-grace Bows Over 5 months since my orginal purchase and I still have not received anything!!!!! Internet

I purchased about $70.00 worth of bows from Nalagrace online its been 5 months since my orginal purchase and I still have not received anything!!!!! I had made several attempts to contact them in regards to my order with no response. I did receive 3 return emails from them stating they were sorry and my emails must have gone to their spam folder and that they would look into it and  I should receive order within a few days and still nothing.

They have already withdrew my payment in  December with nothing in return.  I should have looked into the company before ordering and would have known not to do so.....will never make the mistake again.

I see now that "Nala-grace" has been shutdown. Hope this keeps others from getting ripped off. Stinks that you can not trust people anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nala-grace-bows/internet/Nala-grace-bows-Nala-grace-Bows-Over-5-months-since-my-orginal-purchase-and-I-still-have-736112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nala grace bows