Complaint Review: Namaste Consulting Group

• Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: nodirtydeeds — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Namaste Consulting Group
3440 N. 16th street, suite 10 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Namaste Consulting Group Their #'s are 800-5574106 harassing phone calls, ignorant telemarketers, credit card harvesting Phoenix, Arizona

Name of company is Namaste Consulting Group, out of Phoenix, Arizona.  They are reportedly a web site building company.  You contract with them, and they build you a website.  After I checked them out with the BBB in Phoenix, I found out that they have seven complaints filed against them, six are unaddressed and the seventh was addressed but not settled satisfactorily.  True they have "Testimonials" on their website, nice looking websites too, but NOT verifiable.  Meaning there's no way to contact the owners of the "website" to find out if they are making money after their investment or not.  They could be working dummies.  Way too many variables for me.  Then they called again.  I knew it was a sales call by the way they asked for me.  When I asked "what are you selling" this jack*** on the other end said "Your Life" and hung up on me. Those are fightin' words.  I called back the number on my caller ID and reamed some a**.  Then they called again, and when I talked to someone, I told them to take my name and number off their calling list. After all this crap, I definitely was NOT interested in EVER doing business with them. Two days later (today 7-26-11) they called again.  Told them the same thing about removing my name and phone number from their list, and that the next time they call I'll report their a** to the FCC for harassment.  FYI, their website is at URL: http://www.namasteconsultinggroup.com/  .   I recommend that you DO NOT do business with these jerks, ever.

Caller: Namaste Consulting Group

Call Type: Telemarketer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Namaste-Consulting-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Namaste-Consulting-Group-Their-s-are-800-5574106-harassing-phone-calls-ignorant-telem-858457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Namaste Consulting Group