- Report: #741689
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Name Your Price Construction
Name Your Price Construction101 Bridgetown Dr. APT 12 A Goose Creek, South Carolina United States of America
Name Your Price Construction Robert Jackson Ripped me off on my deck! Goose Creek, South Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is how he left it:
1. The front off the deck was split into 2 boards and is very unstable. If it is directly stepped on it will break. It is starting to bow on the seems. Not sure why just one board was not used and why it was split down the middle.
2. 2-3 boards have cracked where they were nailed.
3. There is a gap in one board where it was cut too short and then butted up against the concrete. There is an inch gap where the boards should be butted together.
4. Several boards boards have over an inch gap to where you can see the concrete below.
5. One of the decking board has come loose due to the fact 2 areas were missed completely and not nailed at all. You sure you want him to do work for you? I tried calling him, emailing him and he will not fix his work or return a call or email. After doing some investigating I found out he does not have insurance, he is not licensed and he has done this before. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL GET BURNT!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Name-Your-Price-Construction/Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-29445/Name-Your-Price-Construction-Robert-Jackson-Ripped-me-off-on-my-deck-Goose-Creek-South-C-741689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.