Complaint Review: Names4Ever

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Zubair — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
3680 Victoria Street North Internet United States of America

Names4Ever APlus a Deluxe Company Fraudulently charging clients for domains that they actually do not register Internet

*Author of original report: Deluxe acquired a company that they are not properly overseeing

*UPDATE Employee: 97% customer satisfaction ratio

Names4Ever dba APlus a Deluxe Company has been the registrar for several hundred domains for my company for the past 10 years.

On July 1st 2010 I renewed a domain I had for several years splinterworks.com (expired March 15 2010) which had gone into redemption with 4 other domains up for renewal. I have the paid invoice and on the Registrar control panel it also showed this domain was renewed along with the others.
In March 2011 I got notified this domain was again expiring on March 15 2011 - I paid for it on March 10 2011 and the domain was renewed till April 15 2012.

Recently I discovered that I no longer own the domain and was shocked to see it registered by someone with a different Registrar and thought the domain was hijacked.
A call to Names4Ever/Aplus revealed that although this was showing in my control panel through them as renewed and paid for the last two years this was never renewed. The new owner of this domain registered it on April 20 of 2011 even after my renewal this year.

Names4Ever/Aplus told me it was never renewed back in July of 2010 when I paid for it or this year and their control panel was incorrectly showing the registration. The offered to refund me the registration fess for the last 2 years for a domain that I have had for over 10 years

I cannot believe that they can do this and have no legal recourse. I have all documentation relating to this fraudulent and negligent matter.

Furthermore this practise is still ongoing and I have experienced it with several other domains that I have or thought I had with them - they continue to fraudulently charge and renew domains which they no longer have authority over.

Please help stop this company from ripping off more people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Names4Ever/internet/Names4Ever-APlus-a-Deluxe-Company-Fraudulently-charging-clients-for-domains-that-they-actu-830666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Names4Ever

Deluxe acquired a company that they are not properly overseeing

AUTHOR: Zubair - (United States of America)

My issue is not with Deluxe - but should be since they are not overseeing a company that they have acquired. They should pay attention that this cancer of a company (Names4Ever) does not ruin their good name. If you (#1 Employee) are genuinely concerened about Deluxe's reputation you should bring this matter to the management before this becomes a bigger problem then it already is.

97% customer satisfaction ratio

AUTHOR: Sarai - (U.S.A.)

I am so sorry that there was a huge confusion with your processes. However, Deluxe Corp is a very reputable company with an A+ rating with the BBB and a 97% customer satisfaction ratio.

Which mean 97% of people after their agreement stays with Deluxe. This company has been in business for 100 years if they were not driven off customer service they would not have such an impeccable customer service rate.

I am sure if you did speak to someone at Deluxe, they would have been more than happy to accommodate your concerns.