Complaint Review: Nancy Baer Trucking

• Submitted: Fri, October 20, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2012

• Reported By:Huntingburg Indiana
Nancy Baer Trucking
3137 Virginia Ave. Jasper, Indiana U.S.A.

Nancy Baer Trucking Ripoff Lied on my DAC report, fired me unjestifiably, rip me off. Jasper Indiana

*General Comment: I go along with Lori and Steve on this one.

*Consumer Suggestion: We should know why Bob is reading the Rip Off reports!

*Consumer Comment: While you may have "inside info"

*Consumer Comment: Why would he want his job back?

*UPDATE Employee: Wants job back at so-called rip-off company

Nancy Baer Trucking Inc. Terminated me because I would not drive while I was under doctor care and on narcotics. They also took my last pay check, and said they were paying my Insurance up, and still today has never givem me my last pay stub, and did not take care of the Insurance,now I am Stuck with all these mediacl bills. Nancy Baer Trucking Inc. also fought me over My unemployment, and I won the case, but I went to work else whare, so I can't even draw that money. THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF!!! Nancy Baer Trucking Inc. put on my DAC Report that they fired me because I was late for deliveries,and falsified logs. I have proof that they fierd me because I have all the paperwork from whare we fought over the unemployment. and they even lied when we went to court over that. They even riped me off on my pay checks. Companies like this needs to be brought to jestice, jest like other criminals do!!!!!!! I would also like to add that I was recently Turned down for a job with USXPRESS, becauce of what Nancy Baer Trucking Inc. put on my DAC Report.

George
Huntingburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2006 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Baer-Trucking/Jasper-Indiana-47546/Nancy-Baer-Trucking-Ripoff-Lied-on-my-DAC-report-fired-me-unjestifiably-rip-me-off-Jasp-216794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Baer Trucking

#1 General Comment

I go along with Lori and Steve on this one.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

These companies are nothing more than criminals,you will either do exactly as we say,even if that is illegal,or you won't drive again.Companies like this need to be put out of business.I also think that in the very near future these clowns along with DAC are going to have to change there ways.All of the lies are not only ruining people but is scewing up the whole system.

I had a boss many years ago that said,if I believed all the lies told about perspective drivers I would have none.That pretty much somes it up.

As far as stealing from drivers goes,they come up with new ways every day.Of course liars and thieves go hand in hand.

I wish all nothing but the best and God Bless.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

To the company person named Bob, I have been in the trucking business for a very long time and what the OP described here is all too common.

The abuses of employee drivers is at an all time high, and DAC is used as a tool of retaliation and revenge when a driver quits or refuses to do something illegal.

And, I have never heard of your company nor have I ever seen one of your trucks. Must be a real small company.

George, under the provisions of the FCRA you can dispute the DAC report. You can also add your 100 word statement. You can also sue for the false statements and recover damages you have suffered.

And it is illegal for them to withhold your pay unless you specifically authorized the deductions. File a labor charge against them, and also file FMCSA complaints for any illegal operation you are aware of.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Good luck.

While you may have "inside info"

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I will point out to others that your rebuttal should be taken with a grain of salt. Your rebuttal would certainly not stand in a court of law-much less even make it to the stand based on it is "hearsay".

Why would he want his job back?

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

1. Economy sucks.
2. You made it difficult to get another job because of false reports.
3. Economy sucks.
4. You lied.
5. Economy sucks.
6. You didn't give him his last paycheck, didn't pay his insurance, lied to make yourself look good, and generally sounds like you set him up so that he couldn't work for anyone but you. Now he's stuck with the choice....work for you and MAYBE support himself and family, OR not work for you and starve.

Hmmmmmm

Wants job back at so-called rip-off company

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

Disgruntled employee that filed the original report has called the company at least 3 times requesting to get his job back.

He has called the general manager, a dispatcher, and just called the safety director today wanting his job back.

If a company is as bad as he reported, why would anyone in their right mind have any desire to go back to work for them?