Complaint Review: Nancy Richards Collie Dog Training Institute

• Submitted: Thu, December 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 21, 2006

• Reported By:Muscatine Iowa
Nancy Richards Collie Dog Training Institute
8721 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards Collie Dog Institute Training Paid $59.95 for Training on Collies. Never recieved login. Called their tech support and some foreign sounding said to give him 1 hr and he would send it to me. Never was sent. Tried sending emails but only get their email back stating they want me to comment on their website. Dont fall for this its a ripoff. Los Angeles California Internet

Paid $59.95 for Training on Collies when I paid stated I would recieve the login/password to get onto their website to get the valuable information. Never recieved login. Called their tech support and some foreign sounding man said to give him 1 hr and he would send it to me. Never was sent. Tried sending emails to them but I only get their generic email. After replying back still get the same email. See below:

You had subscribed to Collie Lovers Membership Site
a few months ago.

By now, you should have had a good idea as to what my
my membership site can do for you.

Now, I am constantly looking for feedback on my
membership site, and I would really appreciate it if
you can send me your honest opinion and comments about
my membership site.

Your comments will really help me tremendously in my
marketing efforts.

If you want to make some constructive criticism
regarding my membership site, I'd love to hear from you
because your comments will help me in improving the site even
further.

On the other hand, if you are delighted with my
membership site, with your permission, I'd like to
display your comments in my website.

Tammy
Muscatine, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-Collie-Dog-Training-Institute/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Nancy-Richards-Collie-Dog-Institute-Training-Paid-5995-for-Training-on-Collies-Never-re-226613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards Collie Dog Training Institute