Complaint Review: Nancy Richards Dog Training Inst.

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Shirley Massachusetts
Nancy Richards Dog Training Inst.
Suite 1010, 821 Santa Monica Blvd. Or 8721 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards Dog Training Inst. Ripped off by Nancy Richards. Said she could have my dog trained within a week. Los Angeles California

I ordered the on-line training for my rat terrier. Nancy Richards sent numerous emails wanting me to buy more books ( which I did not do).
She told me that I could have my dog trained within one week if I followed her training on line.
I could not find anything in her training guide that helped me do anything. Most of what she had in her training was forum threads from supposedly other people who had the answers for your questions. The problem was, I asked questions of the forum and never got an answer. Nor could I find anything to get me started on the training of my dog.
I tried two different e-mails to contact her and I sent a letter to the address that she had on-line. I just got my letter back yesterday saying there was no such address. I never received an answer from the e-mails either. I kept getting the message that there was no such e-mail address, even tho I sent one to the email address that she had sent me messages from.
I would like to see some justice here. I know I will never see my $29.95 again, but, I would like to see her get caught in her schemes so she doesn't rip anyone else off.

Linda
Shirley, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Inst/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Inst-Ripped-off-by-Nancy-Richards-Said-she-could-have-my-dog-289420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards Dog Training Inst.