Complaint Review: Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:Lafayette California
Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute
dogtraininginstitute.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute Is a fraudulent web company that takes your money and never delivers the product Internet

Like has been previously reported, I paid for access to the members only site in an effort to get the breed specific information for my new maltipoo as promised on the site. I usually research this type of thing before paying, but I was careless. Live and learn.

Immediatley after paying, I received a log-in screen but it did not accept my information and once I closed the log-in screen I could not get back in. I looked at my email and there was an email from "Nancy Richards" thanking me for my order and asking that I email if there was a problem. Well, I called the number on the site and emailed, and emailed and emailed. No return call. No return email addressing the problem. Only further promotional emails as if I was a happy camper begging for more information from this fraudulent company.

I continue to respond to the emails demanding a refund and stating that I never received the product. Still no response in this regard.

My bank is investigating and will issue me the credit but it's too bad I had to spend the time on this and give any attention to a obvious crook who is incapable of earning money. You may be sailing on a yatch but you can't possibly be a happy or fulfulled person. Your just reward.

Lisa
Lafayette, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Institute/nationwide/Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Institute-Is-a-fraudulent-web-company-that-takes-your-money-an-360405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC