Complaint Review: Nancy Richards, Trainpetdog.com, Dog Training Institute

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Wills Point Texas
Nancy Richards, Trainpetdog.com, Dog Training Institute
8721 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 1010 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards, Trainpetdog.com , Dog Training Institute - Did not received what I paid $37.74 for and was charged a second time $200.99 and I do not know what for! Los Angeles California

On April 7, 2009 I signed up online for a membership to Train Pet Dog.com for $37.00. The information on the site said, "The membership site contains lots of information on dog ownership. starting from housebreaking, training to diet and grooming, this membership site will help you build a strong, long-lasting relationship with your dog." But they never really give you any information, they keep wanting you to buy books and videos. I have been trying to cancel this membership, but when I tried to unsubscribe, the website site told me, "Unsubscribing DOESN'T cancel future payment. Contact Us to cancel further billing." But they do not give you any options to contact them. I finally located a phone number 1-888-667-2649. When I called this number a recording said, "The service you have called is not available from this area." I have been unable to contact anyone thru the website. Now my credit card has been charged again, this time for $200.99. I called my credit card company and they are filing a dispute. Something needs to be done about this person that is scaming people!

Wills Point, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-Trainpetdogcom-Dog-Training-Institute/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Nancy-Richards-Trainpetdogcom-Dog-Training-Institute-Did-not-received-what-I-paid-3-460197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards, Trainpetdog.com, Dog Training Institute